Saturday, September 20, 2008

secret 11 : i hate exams

can you keep a secret?

the day i fall in love with exam
will be the day i lost my mind.
exam time for me means :
1-binge eating
2-extra stress sleeping slot
3-dry skin
and for others, i add 1 more criteria
crying spells.

i hug a friend last night.
she is an outstanding student.
stress really gotten into her.
usually, people looks horrible when they cry
with red nose and all...
but, she is an exception
she looks pretty when she cries.

who am i?
that's a secret i never tell
i maybe the one who thinks the hamper at Jusco is ridiculously expensive

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You practically just described me back in schooling days. I hate exams!

cordelia said...

aaaa lets switch place...heheh

Miss Lime said...

I'd just have to agree with you. Don't we all just hate exams? =(